Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Aching to sew

This moving, traveling, moving, traveling and moving is starting to get to me. I am aching to sew. I have quilt blocks floating around in my head, and the fabrics all sitting here screaming at me. But there is still “stuff” in the old sewing room downstairs that needs to come up, and stuff up here that needs to go down. And I need shelves for my quilts in the closet.

And Relay has started, and the meetings that go with it. We had one meeting last night, which will be followed by some emails to be sent today, and another meeting tonight. And sooner or later I know I will have to send emails to all the 2008 participants telling them that 2009 is starting… and my own teams need to be notified too.




But right now all I want to do is sew… I think I’ll move/arrange stuff till noon, and then I’m going to sew a block, just one… Just so I can say I sewed.



This is what I see while sitting at my compuer... wonder why I have the urge to sew so bad?

1 comment:

  1. Love the chicken on the top shelf. Those fabrics are calling my name and they have to really shout for me to hear them!

    I plan to be back at quilting tomorrow in between a few required non-quilting activities!

    Happy Quilting! Bonnie/PA

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge