Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still moving

If you think you are tired of reading about me moving my sewing room upstairs, imagine how I feel doing it! Right now the new upstairs sewing room is pretty full (ok, over full I admit it) but there is still “stuff” downstairs to come up. The biggest problem is that the closets both up and down are full and we can’t move stuff into one until we empty it. So today we did that, sort of…..
We (John and I) emptied his closet in the old downstairs sewing room. It contained mostly seasonal stuff like our winter coats, fall jackets, some dressy dresses I never wear and my collection of assorted Relay For Life gear (I think I have six Relay fleeces, LOL!) Then he emptied his half of the upstairs closet, filling the downstairs closet again with his stuff. That left half of the upstairs closet empty, which I’ve started filling with winter coats, fall jackets, some dressy dresses I never wear and my collection of assorted Relay For Life gear.

Next I moved my hanging clothes that I wear often (not those dressy dresses for sure) to my downstairs closet, leaving the upstairs closet almost (not quite but close enough) empty. Now I need to find some nice shelves or something to stack my quilts safely on…. Right now most of them are scattered all over the house, or still packed in suitcases from the trunk show this week.

I think it’s called closet shuffle....


Today's photo.... just some pretty flowers from our trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge