Sunday, September 07, 2008

Come on Marge, show us the mess….


OK, if you really want to see it, here is the new sewing room the way it looked on Wednesday. Since then I have sorted through most of the baskets and bins, and found homes for everything. That huge pile behind the cardboard box (sewing extension table) and white trunk isn’t really a pile, it is a card table I used to sort things on. Looked pretty messy didn’t it?


And here it is today, card table all cleaned off and put away, and the desk clean and organized and all the bills paid, patterns mailed and books ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I showed you the other half of the room the other day.

I feel like I’ve made great progress this week, and the move has gone faster than I thought it would go. All that is left now is the sewing cabinet, which will go behind my office chair right where the card table pile was.

And when I get the other side of the room organized, I’ll show you that too. I’ll confess there is one more bin of fabrics to sort, all my landscaping fabrics. And now that the card table is gone I’m using the cutting table to sort stuff, and it is shall we say a mess right now. It’s not quite ready to be shown off yet, LOL!

You might want to know that I inventoried my books while I was moving them, and I’ve put some up for sale on Half.com. The money will go to Relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge