Friday, September 26, 2008

Taaa daaaaa

OK, my morning…got up and checked email…. just a few, thanks for the comments and encouragement, I know I am getting closer to making this a “working” sewing room, LOL! Got dressed and then got errands taken care of, grocery store for $70 gallon of milk… decided to make lasagna while there and had to pick up all the ingredients and more, you know how it goes I’m sure. Called Pop to see if Arden was ready to come home, she wasn’t. Ran to bank to make deposit, retreat time coming up, late checks coming in… tisk tisk..

Then to Lowes to pick up what I need to finish building my closet. Guess what, they are discontinuing the brand of closet organizer I have and everything is discounted. Guess what else, they are out of what I need… so I improvised some. One white bracket, one black which no one will see anyway because there will be quilts hiding it. Got everything, and then some which I will take back because I don’t need them, just to make sure I could get this job done. I also got a neat gadget so no one can sneak in on me while I’m up here, a motion sensor with door bell I can plug in upstairs. No more scaring the begeebers out of me!

Home and started working on the closet. I was smart this time, use John’s laser level so the new shelf will look straighter. Also added an extra bracket to the second shelf, which I promptly moved to be the bottom shelf since it is longer than what I was going to use there. Managed to find the studs right on, and got everything up looking like a pro did it… not me. Loaded up the shelves and here you go… all of my quilts, except the four bins which are in the garage…I’ll bring them up later, like tomorrow when I have help! They will fit under the bottom shelf, I made sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge