Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday…

Since one of my friends seems to think I am going to post every day now… here is the post for yesterday. (And don’t expect a post every day… sometimes I forget, sometimes I don’t have anything to say and sometimes it is better I don’t say anything at all…)

Yesterday was primary day here in Delaware. And apparently some of the people running for assorted offices in our state really needed votes, so they were on the phone all day long. I had a total of eight calls from politicians. I’m starting to really really REALLY enjoy hanging up on them!

Yesterday was also laundry day. Not that you needed to know that I have dirty laundry, but don’t we all? Problem with my laundry day is that when I am doing laundry I don’t have internet. Apparently there is something in the laundry room that blocks the wireless signal between me and the network. Yes, I know I could have unplugged the modem and brought it upstairs and gotten on that way. But I was on a roll and wanted to keep on working so I left the internet off most of the day.

When the laundry was finished and we’d had our dinner I came back upstairs to check email and finish up some more work. As soon as the computer connected to the internet I got a message from a dear friend up in NY, a message I’d been hoping and praying for…
R U there??
NO CANCER!!!!

I didn’t know when she had sent those messages but I replied anyway that I was snoopy dancing for her, and was so relieved. She happened to still be on line, so we chatted and had a good cry together, tears of joy of course. What a relief.

Then the phone rang and it was one of John’s sisters who just happened to be driving by and wanted to know if we were home… she had baby photos to show, YIPPEE!! Jonah is grandchild #2 for her, and she has every right to be proud, what a doll baby he is!







Here's Jonah having a chat with his Mommie shortly after his arrival on Saturday.








Here Jonah gets to meet his big sister Makala.


If you want to keep up with them, check their web site, listed in my Sites I visit often list.






And here he is a few days later relaxing at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge