Wednesday, September 03, 2008

More progress

Here's another photo of the sewing room, the other shelf unit with fabrics.

The two purple bins on the bottom are scraps, WIPs and mystery projects.
The basket on the bottom shelf is empty, for rulers.

The basket on the next shelf up is empty too, not sure what I will put in there. The two bins on that shelf will be sorted later.

On the next shelf the bins contain Christmas fabrics… I have too much Christmas fabrics.
The basket has all my large plastic bags in it, and freezer paper if I ever need it.

The basket on the next shelf up is a sewing basket, empty, I have another one downstairs which I now use to take to quilt bee.
The bin on the left is my RW&B star collection… and the one on the right needs to be sorted.

The boxes are all full, BOMs I've made and or won, swap blocks, orphan blocks, etc... Someday they will be in a scrappy quilt. There are three log cabin quilts, UFOs and PIBs (projects in boxes)

The skinny box on top of the other boxes is Longaberger fabrics, yards of it. I bought them to make basket liners to sell, and never have, and probably never will... I think they will go on eBay.

The smaller basket on the very top has gadgets in it, and the larger one has stuffed animals. The round jar is some of my wooden spool collection.

To the left of this shelf unit is the dormer, and some of the “stuff” put in there.

Did I clean up to take this photo… yes and no. I cleaned up so the cutting table can come upstairs, it will go partially in front of this shelf unit and slightly to the right.

I took photos of the whole room, but I’m not showing those, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge