Sunday, September 14, 2008

On the road again...

Well the car is packed for my trip to NY tomorrow, and there is plenty of room in the car for my passenger and her belongings and the little bit I have left to load. I certainly picked the right vehicle for hauling all my “stuff” and there are still seats for three people too! Now let’s see how she does on a long trip. I just hope she makes it up and over the hills between here and there.

I’m not sure if I’ll be blogging while on my trip, not real sure what kind of internet connection I will have, and I can’t be hogging my hostesses’ computer now can I? I will be checking email as often as possible though, and might sneak a quick update once in a while.

Don’t worry about me, I can guarantee you I will be having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge