Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another top done from the magical box

(Note; I received a box with a friend’s UFOs in it, blocks she had no desire to finish in any way. I called it a magical box because I see everything in there as a future quilt.)

This is top two from the magical box, three if you count the pioneer braid that is ready to be made into a quilt as soon as I get some sashing for it. The first top was the pineapple blocks shown here and now this one. I used small strips she had cut, assumingly for the pioneer braid and made these eye spy blocks. I have a charity in line for this quilt already.

Now there are some half string blocks, I think I will see what I can do with them. The last thing in the box are pairs of rectangles I have no idea what to do with, but guaranteed I will think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge