Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Too hot to sew

Yes, I know I said that yesterday, but it is even hotter today, 90 outside right now. That heat outside makes the second floor very warm, too warm to sew. So here I am again downstairs working on the lap top….

Working is an understatement today. I’m goofing more than working. I’ve been blog hopping, I’ve been reading group emails, I’ve been dress shopping. Not really shopping, just looking. This weekend the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom, me, will be getting together with the bride and going dress shopping. I thought I’d look and see what was out there… if what I see on line is what I’ll find in the store, I am in big trouble. I did not see one dress in 90 minutes of looking on line that I would wear.

That depressed me, so I stopped looking and started a book… book didn’t interest me either, so I ended up shopping for books to download. But I want to sew, so I’m just sitting here doing nothing. Boring day isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge