Sunday, May 15, 2011

What’s wrong with you?

That was a question from Kathy this morning in an email.... LOL… nothing, honest, I am fine. I am just being lazy. I go for my check up at the end of the month, and am hoping, fingers crossed, that I can maybe get off this medicine. I’m ready, I just hope my blood agrees with me. I have to see those vampires, and then the Doc.

I’m not quilting, just not in the mood. Instead I am cleaning house, well straightening more than cleaning. The cleaning will come later, after I’ve gotten myself organized. I can’t believe how unorganized I’ve become between the Retreat and Relay… I couldn’t even find a camera charger this morning.

Speaking of cameras, my little one broke at Relay, the retractable lens cover fell off. So I went on line looking for a new one. I kind of liked the old one, so was happy to find several up for auction on eBay and after losing several auctions I went ahead and used "But it now"… and it was cheaper than the ones I bid on anyway.

It arrived on Saturday and since I already knew how it worked, I just took a few test shots and then put it away. When I did that I found a camera that had been gifted to me, and decided to try that one out. It’s ok, but doesn’t have the features I like on the Canon. And the battery was low, and I couldn’t find the charger, which lead to the straightening. Found the charger in my briefcase, which I hadn’t used since the Retreat….

I’ll get back to quilting soon, been reading magazines while “straightening” and am getting lots of ideas… I’ll be back at the machine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge