Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother’s Day

One day last week I got an email from my oldest asking what I wanted for Mother’s Day. I said that the best gift they could give me would be time in the yard helping their Dad with things he couldn’t do by himself. Well guess what, they listened! However they said they wanted to know what I wanted done first…





There was this “stuff” on the patio that I had asked them not to put there in the first place, starting about five years ago… I wanted my patio cleaned off.
















Well they cleaned it alright!



















“What’s next Mom?” Well my poor dogwoods were being swallowed up by the red tops, could they perhaps cut them back?


























































































































When dinner time rolled around, “Where do you want to eat Mom?” I knew they were all too tired (and smelly) to go out to eat, so we ordered subs.




I think this was the best Mom’s Day yet, I got my guys all day long and got yard cleaned up too! Spending time with them was the best part by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge