Friday, May 20, 2011

Two tops done

I got two tops done today, one I started and one someone else started. I finished my mystery top, the one I started before Relay. As I said before, when I started it I liked it. Then I didn’t, then I did and now that the top is finished, I don’t again. It’s not ugly, but it’s not me.

The other top I finished came in a box of blocks that a friend didn’t want to finish. I have no idea why she didn’t want them, I see lovely quilts coming out of that box. Today I finished one of them, pineapple blocks. I didn’t have the sashing blocks, so put it together without them and they look great!

Also in the box were some pioneer braid strips…. I can’t wait to get some sashing to put them together into a quilt… I think there’s a queen size quilt in them!

My own projects are calling to me, so it will be interesting to see what I do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge