Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spammers read blogs

How do I know? Well last week I blogged about needing to clean house and since then I have been swamped with ads about house cleaners, on average 20 a day. I’m not reading them, just deleting, but it doesn’t stop them from emailing me. Perhaps if I say I HIRED A MAID they will leave me alone. It’s not the truth, but worth a try.

And I am known for my generous donations to charity, which is I’m sure why everyone who wants a buck emails me. And people are so generous too, I’ve won more lotteries than I’ve ever entered.

But then again, that might not be true, about spammers reading blogs. I am happily married, and yet I still get emails from Match.com and one to “Meet DE Christian Singles” and even though I’ve quit Facebook I’m still getting Facebook Dating emails. And I just said I as happily married and I’ve never said anything about my …. hmmmm…. how do I put this…. well… ummmm…… about my sex life, but I still get those emails.

What would life be like without spam… will we ever know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge