Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sewing and making progress


While sewing I look out on the deck and see this lovely pot of petunias blooming. I love the colors.

Today I am making progress on the summer mystery sample. I have all of the units done, now I can start putting together my top. I am happy with it so far, and am hoping I have enough backing fabric, I’d like to get this one quilted ASAP!

While sewing I’ve been tweaking the pattern some, making suggestions here and there that I hope will make this go together smoothly for all the ladies who want to make it.

I’ve learned for myself that I need to pay attention to what I am doing, I’m not watching the needle/fabric location and had to redo quite a few units because the seam allowance wasn’t big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge