Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sewing and making progress


While sewing I look out on the deck and see this lovely pot of petunias blooming. I love the colors.

Today I am making progress on the summer mystery sample. I have all of the units done, now I can start putting together my top. I am happy with it so far, and am hoping I have enough backing fabric, I’d like to get this one quilted ASAP!

While sewing I’ve been tweaking the pattern some, making suggestions here and there that I hope will make this go together smoothly for all the ladies who want to make it.

I’ve learned for myself that I need to pay attention to what I am doing, I’m not watching the needle/fabric location and had to redo quite a few units because the seam allowance wasn’t big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge