Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm stuck

Usually in the summer I start working on next year’s BOMs, picking the blocks, sewing the samples, writing the directions and finally the web pages.  This year I started in June and made two little quilts using what I thought would be the BOMs for next year… then I decided I didn’t like them.  Some of them are OK, and I will be using them in projects, but they are not good enough for BOMs.  

I’ve looked in EQ for ideas, I’ve looked on the internet to see what other people are doing and I just can’t find any blocks that are calling to me for next year’s BOMs. 

No, I am not in a quilting block or slump… I have plenty of ideas, just not BOM ideas. 

And next year is getting closer every day… 

Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge