Saturday, August 06, 2011

Unexpected visitor

Early this morning I heard the back door open… there’s a bell hanging on the door knob that alerts me when anyone opens the door.  I thought to myself John is up… then John moved next to me.  I said loudly, “John someone came in the back door, WHO IS THERE?”  We weren’t expecting anyone and we thought the garage and back door were shut… 

I heard someone say hi in kitty talk, and then “It’s me”   Mike!  He came to visit for the day while Kelly was out with some friends in Ocean City.  He had some wedding work to do and a golf date with a friend this afternoon. 


The wedding work was a sign to help everyone find the wedding location… here’s a preview.   It says Happily Ever After Starts Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge