Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still shaking

Not really, but I sure am sensitive when anything even slightly moves.  Last night John rolled over in his sleep and woke me up.  I knew it was the big one and we were floating out to the ocean.. it took me over two hours to get back to sleep… I’ll admit it, I’m a wimp when it comes to earthquakes. 

I went back to my quilting this morning, and I actually finished quilting and got the binding on another retreat sample.  I love the way this one looks… might just have to keep this one for someone special someday. 

Friends and family keep calling me about Extreme Home Makeover… the build is going great.  No I have not been there personally, but I don’t have to.. I have people who are reporting in daily, LOL!  Believe me this is going to be a terrific show… they are building more than one building, had an earthquake and now are getting ready for a hurricane!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge