Sunday, August 07, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I didn’t do any actual sewing today, but I did do some quilting work.  Still working on those retreat projects.  Today I was doing some EQ diagrams.  But my work was interrupted by Mike and Kelly who had more important work… working on the centerpieces for their reception. 

John and I were tickled watching them… so serious about the look they were creating.  At one point he asked me what our table centerpieces were… I replied… did we have tables? 

Mufasa was happy to see them… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge