Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy Saturday

Company is off cleaning up Lewes Beach as a part of Delaware Coastal Cleanup so I’ve got a chance to catch up with things here. Put out clean towels for them because I know they will want to jump in the showers as soon as they come in the door.

While they are off cleaning up the beaches I’m working on the pattern of a future mystery while some of the ladies on the Mysteries For Relay are working on the current mystery. They are certainly quiet this weekend, so I’m not real sure how many are really sewing. I’m not today, the prednisone shakes have set in and I don’t dare try sewing, not sure I can sew straight. Good thing for spell check or this would be full of mistakes.

When I get this newest mystery to a point I think I like it, I think I will read and wait for email messages to come in… I’m reading The Winding Ways Quilt and enjoying it so far.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Winding Ways Quilt as an audio book. Took me a long time to listen as I usually listen when in the car and my driving isn't as long as it used to be!

    By the way, love the table runner! I am trying to decide whether to put a Halloween or Christmas fabric on the back thus making it 2 sided. Need to ask the mom of the couple I'm sending it to if they celebrate Halloween. Thanks again for a wonderful mystery!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge