Monday, September 20, 2010

Did you know I sell patterns?









A lady emailed me this morning asking for more information on one of my BOMS, Old Maid’s Puzzle. She really liked my wall hanging and wanted to know if she could make a quilt from that pattern. So I asked her, “Did you know I sell patterns?” and sent her my pattern page.. http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html This lady says she has been to my BOM page many times, but never noticed the link at the bottom of that page to my patterns and she was embarrassed that she had to ask. She promptly paid for the PDF pattern and printed it off and headed off to her LQS to buy some new fabric for it. (She also made a nice donation, thank you kindly)

So, if you didn’t know I sold patterns, don’t be embarrassed, just go look!
http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html $5 of each pattern purchased goes to the American Cancer Society.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge