Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

I like Fridays because it usually means my honey will be home with me for two full days. This weekend we will have company, Jonathon and Steph who are coming down for beach clean-up tomorrow. It will be nice to see them, it has been too long. Mike and Kelly won’t be here, they have tickets to a baseball game in DC.

More and more these “family” gatherings are missing someone, something I expected a long time ago, but something I still dread. I treasure the times when the six of us can all be in the same place at the same time. I treasure them more than anyone will ever know. These are the most important people in my life, and I love when we are all together.

Tomorrow is also a mystery day on Mysteries For Relay. I give mysteries and or projects as my way of saying thank you for donations people have given to my Relay For Life fund drive. This one was picked by vote by the members of the group, when I asked them if they wanted a large complicated quilt project or a simple table runner. It is a simple table runner… but I’ve made it slightly more mysterious by mixing up the parts… should be a lot of fun. But it is easy, and it is fun, and I hope they all like their table runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge