Saturday, September 04, 2010

Still deciding

Yep, I am still trying to decide what my next project will be. I have printed out two of my brand new patterns and pulled fabrics for one of them, so that might be what I do.

But there is another one I really wanted to do first, because the pattern needs more work and I can only do that work by trying to make the quilt. However, I could not find what I wanted in my stash to make that quilt with. In my head I saw certain colors, and no matter what I pulled from the stash, they didn’t meet my requirements. So I was forced… you understand I’m sure… forced to purchase more fabric. Quick call to good old Patchwork Angels and my fabric should arrive in the mail sometime this week.

It is so good to have a reliable friend who works at a quilt shop. Someone I can call to pick fabrics for me and trust enough that I know what ever she sends me I will love it and it will meet my expectations. (And this friend is extra special in so many many ways!)

So am I working on either one of those patterns… nope… I have a pile of squares on my cutting board and they are asking to be used up, so I think I will work on those now. And then… perhaps one of those mystery patterns. Or maybe a spider web quilt, which I have always wanted to make but have never taken the time to…. maybe this is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge