Monday, September 06, 2010

Hey Marge

I just got this email… Hey Marge, you haven’t blogged today. Hope you are OK? Ginny

Aww that was sweet, thanks Ginny. But if you are worried when I miss one day, then you have too much time on your hands. How goes that quilt you are working on? What else have you done other than watching my blog?

Joking of course, I know Ginny is busy, she’s a school teacher and is back to work again. Working gal, mother of two teen agers and two grown up kids who recently gave her grandbabies to make quilts for, yes she is a busy lady.

But the reason I haven’t blogged today is that I’ve been too busy. Yes, I was a little shaky today too, but not that bad. When I got the shakes I moved from cutting to marking and if they got too bad I sewed… all worked out and I managed to cut enough squares to make a nice quilt, and got most of the marking done that needed to be done, made quite a few blocks, and wrote a new pattern, and even went out to dinner with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge