Monday, September 13, 2010

Finished

That new mystery quilt which gave me so much trouble… well trouble in choosing the right fabric anyway, is done. The top is done, now to get it quilted and bound, I need to find backing fabric first. Depending on what I find for backing, I might just add borders to make it larger, time will tell. Since it is a mystery, I can’t show you. But eventually it will make its way to my pattern page. I really like it, and might just make another one for myself… this one I think will be a late wedding present for a young couple.

The pattern is done, I think I will send it off to one of the testers to check for me, better safe than sorry I always say.

Now another one, I pulled the fabric for another mystery, I think I will go cut it and get busy! Progress is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge