Monday, September 27, 2010

Neato

The miniatures which we sent to AAQI are on line and can be seen at http://www.alzquilts.org/quwaas.html We are number numbers 5708 through 5737. There is something fulfilling seeing them there and I’m thrilled to be awaiting assignment.

I have more to go in, and other people have let me know they have more in the works. I think maybe I will concentrate on making a few at the upcoming retreat, and maybe get a few of those ladies involved too.

I finished The Winding Ways Quilt and Quilter’s Kitchen… although I was a little disappointed in the last one… I would prefer more story and fewer recipes. I have two more to go, then will be finished what I have here, and will need to go book shopping again.

Was a dreary day today and I wasn’t up to sewing so was glad to have books on hand to read. I don’t know what I will do when I’ve finished all the Elm Creek books. Hopefully there are a few Benni Harper mysteries waiting for me to find too!

2 comments:

  1. I think that it was lovely that they sent me an email Thanking me. I never expected that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Marge you need to go to the library for your books -- no need to buy unless you like to reread them or can't find ones in the library.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge