Friday, September 03, 2010

Earl Update and Quilt decisions


Earl is taking his time coming up the coast and so far all we are seeing here is a little bit of wind and some rain. His path seems to be staying away from us, but as the day progresses we’ll see what else he brings us.

While waiting I am trying to decide what my next quilt project will be. Yes I have UFOs waiting to be finished, but part of me really wants to make something new. I still have 19 brand new patterns waiting to be tested, and I sure would like to do my own testing now that I am sewing again. My problem is, I can’t decide which one to test first.

There are two I am leaning towards, I guess I will decide when I look at my stash and see what is screaming to be used. Stash VS patterns, what a lucky quilter I am. I have everything I need right here at home, no shopping necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge