Sunday, September 05, 2010

So here is how it goes….

As I explained yesterday, I pulled fabrics for two brand new patterns, well one and a half and ordered the other half, and had that pile of squares on my cutting table calling to me AND the desire to make a spider web quilt… so what did I do?

Well… I started another new pattern. Let me explain.. Recently I saw this quilt at a friend’s house on her guest bed that really appealed to me (from the door, I don’t go snooping unless invited.) She is not q quilter so I had to ask where she got it, she told me she bought it but was very disappointed in it. The first time she washed it, guess what… yep… it fell apart. She showed me and without even thinking I opened up my trap and said I could easily make her another one.

She jumped on my offer before I had a chance to take it back, so now I sort of have to make it. However I will not complain, she offered a very nice donation to Relay and to pay for all the fabrics, and I get a new pattern from it. Yesterday she brought me a bag of fabric she had bought and said to get busy.

I think I will enjoy this one, I get make a quilt and keep the extra fabrics and she bought a LOT of extra and have a new pattern and a nice donation to Relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge