Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 BOMs come to a screeching stop…

I’m just rolling along on these blocks and having fun, most of the time, doing them. My process, explained here tells you how I go about making them. I have 15 blocks which I have picked to go with this series, although I may not use them all. Of those 15, all but one has the diagrams finished completely and ten of them have the word documents finished. I have made seven blocks, and this morning I cut pieces to make three more.

And in cutting those three I have completely used up my black fabrics. I’ve used two different blacks so far, and even went as far as taking apart a block that came out a little too small to re-use the black in it. I have used at least three, possibly four different white-on-whites, and two different black and white prints and all the same red. I have plenty of those three colors… but I’m not at all sure about the last piece of black I have in my stash… I think it might be too different than the others…

What do you think? Would you use #3?

2 comments:

  1. I really like #3, then #2. #1 looks like it has a bit of purple to it. Can't wait to see what you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would use #3.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge