Monday, December 06, 2010

Promised photos

Here are the photos I took last night after dinner in Rehoboth. The first one is the new gazebo at the end of the Avenue next to the ocean. It would be lovely if they hadn’t built up the sand so much that you can’t see the ocean from there anymore. I’m sure Mother Nature will take care of that in a nor-easter or hurricane in years to come.





This one is Dolles, the salt water taffy and more store on the boardwalk.









And finally Apple Electric… these lights dance to music and are really quite delightful. They were good enough to get me in the Christmas spirit, and I’ll be doing some decorating myself as soon as I finish the fishy quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge