Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another block done

I've lost count but I think I've done 12 blocks now, a whole year's worth. The last two I did used up a lot of scraps and I feel good about using them. One block I had to use two different white-on-whites, but I doubt anyone will notice, even I can't see it in the photo.

I'm starting to get tired of this project and want to move on to a new one. But I promised myself I would get this top done before I start anything else. I have quite a decision to make when that time comes, I have several new mysteries to make samples for and of course the NYE mystery. I wish I could do without sleep, that would give me at least 8 hours more a day to sew, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge