Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ran out of bobbin thread

I know, everyone does that, but I had a full bobbin in there. Well almost. I rewound the bobbin late in the afternoon, and barely did any sewing at all before I picked up the quilt and took it downstairs to tie some loose ends.

However, I know why I ran out of bobbin thread… when I finished quilting that last fish I was so happy to be done… I picked up the quilt, my favorite finishing needle and scissors and headed downstairs. When I finally got around to tying ends I found a very long bobbin thread… all the way from my quilt and up the stairs to the bobbin...…

Here's another one of my fish.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Jo11:59 PM

    What is that set of initials? ROTFL!!!! I am! Aloha, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge