Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Successful day, so far

I have five BOMs totally done, four are even loaded on the web site and ready to go. I’m pretty sure I’m going to run out of my B&W print, so I might be looking for some more or at least something very similar. While I was working on web pages I went ahead and updated both indexes too, it was about time for a change. (Don’t look, the updated pages won’t go on until Jan 1st) I’m sure there are a few other pages that need updating, but they will have to wait for another day.

Tonight we have our first Relay committee meeting of the 2011 fiscal year. I can’t wait to hear what else the “boss” has up her sleeve. (Hi Diane) We chatted for a few on the telephone and it sounds to me like she is as raring to go as I am.

It’s cold and windy here as it is in many places across the country. I wish I didn’t have to go out tonight, but this is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge