Thursday, December 02, 2010

That doesn’t add up to a billion…

Kathy said that my trips up and down stairs hardly added up to a billion. Well she’s right, but I left off a few trips. I had to go downstairs five times while the plumber was here because they needed me for something… one was turning off the breaker to the water pump because John can’t find it in the dark. (And it was very dark and dreary here all day yesterday which was why I needed all the lights on)

Bringing up the pieces for this sample I’m working on took two trips. I really didn’t want to rush up and have them fall all over the place so I made two trips to guarantee a neat transfer.

I needed a coffee refill and later in the afternoon my cup of tea and of course I had to go down there for lunch. The Staples delivery guy was here and then the mail lady and then UPS.

And I’m sure there were more trips. No it wasn’t a billion, but my knees sure thought it was close, they complained a bit last night. But all is right and I’m back up here now, ready for another day of successful sewing… wonder if I can finish Aunt Peggy’s Quilt today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge