Saturday, December 11, 2010

What a nice day I had…

Did a lot of nothing and had a great time doing it. John and I went “downstate” to pick up some t-shirts and sweats that I had ordered. Then we drove by Joan’s to see if she was home and she was, so I talked her into going out to lunch with us. We had a terrific lunch at Cottage Café and the food was great too. It’s always so nice to be with Joan, she can make the most dreary day fun. (Weather was the only dreary thing!)

On the ride home we stopped to look at the new Indian River Bridge, we think it will be very pretty when it’s done and a whole lot safer than the old bridge too.

Then we stopped at Lowes where we looked at doors, I want a new door between the porch and kitchen, one that is all glass so there is more light in the kitchen. While there we found under counter lights which I’d been asking for too. Got the lights but couldn’t decide on the door.

Now we’re home and I think I’m going to put in a movie… we haven’t seen Toy Story 3 yet! Can’t think of a more perfect ending to a perfectly delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge