Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Where did the day go?

I was up here at 8:30 this morning after putting a quilt in the washer for its first wash. I did go down stairs at least once, had to go help Pop and Arden with an email problem. And now it’s almost 4:30 and I have not even turned on the sewing machine today… where did time go?

Well I did get the graphics and instructions done for a new BOM… although I might make it a Mystery For Relay first. I did one block yesterday as my sample and it came out perfectly. I should have taken photos as I went along, but I was in too big a hurry, so I had to make all the diagrams.

And I rearranged the room a little bit. I had a trunk next to the sewing cabinet that just ended up being a catch-all and a disorganized mess. So I organized inside and moved it and now I have a little more room to move around.

I also cleaned up under the cutting table, what a mess that was. I actually found a laundry basket under there that I had not even looked in since I moved up here however long ago. Didn’t find anything exciting in there, nothing I had missed in all those years, so a lot of it went right in the trash… what will power!

And now John is on his way home and I don’t have a clue what’s for dinner. Better get the quilt in the dryer, we’ll need it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge