Friday, December 31, 2010

Two more blocks done

I laid out the twelve blocks I had done and didn't like all of them together, so made two more of the blocks I've picked for the 2011 sampler BOM series. Now I like them. However along with monitoring an on-line mystery, doing more laundry, and straightening up the house a little, I didn't get the sampler put together. So this one will start out the new year as a WIP (work in progress) but switch to a UFO as soon as I get the top done and move on to another project. I don't have backing fabric for it, so it will stay undone until I get up to Lancaster in March (if not sooner).

I have other projects I want to work on, including Ann's NYE mystery. But I have plenty of my own new patterns to test out, and I know how great her pattern is, I'm torn between making hers or one of my own. And of course there are all those UFOs that need to be finished... sooner or later... next year maybe!

Happy New Year to all of my readers. May 2011 bring us all health, wealth, happiness and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge