Sunday, December 05, 2010

More sewing

I am still working on the fishy quilt, although closer to finishing than this time yesterday. The background aka water is all quilted and the fish are getting there slowly but surely. I did one with fancy stitches and decided I didn't like it so I ripped them all out. I'm going to use fancy thread instead, and maybe a few fancy but simple stitches... time will tell.

We decided to go out to dinner and enjoyed our favorite Italian joint. While that close to “town” we decide to check out the Christmas directions. I got a few nice photos, but can't share them until tomorrow, my photo editor is on the other lap top. Maybe I will show some fishy photos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge