Friday, December 03, 2010

Pretty good day

I got a lot done and then a little more. Aunt Peggy's sample is finished I think. I'd like to put an outer border on it, but if I do I won't have anything to bind it with. Tomorrow I'm going to measure closer and decide what can be done with what fabric I have leftover.

I also got the 2011 Retreat pins ordered. Next year will be the 15th anniversary so I wanted a special pin... I hope all the retreaters like my design.

I also reviewed what I thought we could do for the 2011 BOMs, but I have another idea I'm working on also. Maybe tomorrow I will decide for sure and start working on some samples. Too many ideas really and it's hard to narrow them down.

I also did a load of laundry and a some other domestic stuff. Someone's got to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge