Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sewing maybe



I came upstairs to sew today, and this is the view from my sewing room window. The snow is blinding so I have to keep the blinds closed, although I’d much rather sit here and stare at it. I’ll probably jump through the ceiling when the garage roof heats up and all that snow slides away!

My plan is to finish the 2011 BOMs today. I found some more scraps of one of the blacks, hopefully enough to finish. If not, then the last few blocks will wait until I can get to the store to get some more, I’ve decided not to use the swirly one.

1 comment:

  1. I am working way way through a couple of not quite UFOs this week so I can add 3 more finishes to the year! But tomorrow I'm doing a little road trip with my friendship group, we hope to hit 4 shops we only get too once a year and have a big lunch out! I love this week off, and this year we didn't schedule any big home project so it truly is a week to play for me. Sounds like you're have a great time too Marge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge