Saturday, December 04, 2010

Another successful day

Another busy day in the sewing room. I added a final border to Aunt Peggy's Quilt, it really needed it. I had just enough of my dark for the outer border and will use my medium as the binding, I'm sure it will work. Then I decided to finish a UFO and my fishy quilt was sitting on top of the pile so it was elected. I pin basted it and did all the waves then quit for dinner time.

We had a nice dinner and short visit with Mike, Kelly and Terry, Kelly's Mom. After dinner a short visit with Pop and Arden, then home to relax.... Only my relaxing was tying off all the quilt ends, quite a bit of handwork. Now my hands are worn out and tomorrow I can start quilting the fish themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge