Sunday, December 19, 2010

New header...

I decided it was time to change my quilt header... these are four of the five quilts I've finished this year. Considering that I went over a year without quilting, I'm quite proud of what I've done. I have others close to being finished also, but this week is probably not going to be the week they get done.

More progress on the 2011 BOMs... I have seven finished and loaded on line ready to go on. I just need to decide which one I should start with to introduce this new series. I might start with one which really doesn't even go with the rest of them... it just happens to be made with the same fabrics. Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful. My favorite is number 1.... and number 2... and number 3.... and number 4!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge