Saturday, December 18, 2010

One week

One week to Christmas, are you ready? I'm beyond ready, it could be tomorrow.. well not quite because I haven't wrapped yet. But you get my point.

Today I got a belated birthday present, under counter lights for the kitchen. Our kitchen is very dark even in the day time, so these are a welcome addition. When we win the lottery I want sun tubes put in... but we rarely play so I don't think we'll ever win.

I finished another BOM today, and got two more done pattern wise at least... samples yet to be done. I'm enjoying this series, although I'm not sure yet what I'm going to make with the blocks, I might have to look for a special sashing if I go sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge