Thursday, December 16, 2010

More about the 2011 BOMs and UFOs finished

Cindy asked, “Will you give us fabric requirements for a sampler?”
Well I hadn’t thought of it, but I can. I will make a 2011 Project page early in January.

Kathy asked, “What happened to the 2010 project”
Well… life got in the way of the 2009 and 2010 BOM projects. I had planned on making a large sampler quilt, and if you look at the photo index you will see a lot of quilts with a blue and green floral background and blues and greens to coordinate with it. Several things happened keeping me from making my own sampler, first were some family issues, then my health and lastly, I never found the perfect floral background. Since you asked, I will make up a 2009-2010 Sampler page, just as a suggestion of how you might put those blocks together.

Bonnie asked, “So, any idea how much fabric one might need if one were to make your boms?”
Each block will tell you what you need to make that one block. Since I don’t know what size quilts people will be making, I don’t give quilt yardage… and honestly, I don’t want to start that… it’s way too complicated and too much work. I have UFOs to work on!

And speaking of UFOs, I finished two this week. I finished finally the binding on my Christmas Stars, the photo was taken when I got it back from the quilter, you’ll have to take my word the binding is done. And I finished my 2010 Fishy quilt which was a Mystery for Relay earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge