Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First 2011 BOM loaded

If you follow me you know I’ve been working on the 2011 BOMs. Today I’ve loaded the first one on line, added the project page, and did all of my web site updating. I’m ready for 2011 to begin!

For the 2011 BOMs I have decided to do something slightly different. All of the blocks will be 12 1/2 inch blocks and can be used in any way you want to use them. However I am combining BOMs with other BOMs to make some beautiful quilts. Look at the bottom of each of the 2011 BOMs for some neat quilt combinations. (I will add them as I add blocks to the series.)

For 2011, so you can easily identify the 2011 BOMs on my BOM page, I will be putting an asterisk in front of each block as I add it to the BOM page. You may also check the 2011 Project Page for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge