Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Uh Oh…

Back before the October Retreat, way back around October 10th or so I was working on this new mystery sample. I have all of my pieces cut out and labeled nicely and was putting together the blocks. I had five done when retreat time rolled around and I didn’t get back to them until today.

This morning I carefully picked up all the pieces and blocks and carried them upstairs to the sewing room so I could work on them. I assembled a block easily using the last block I did as my guide… however. When I went to put the row together I realized something wasn’t right, that one block was wrong. And since I used the one on top as my guide, the one I just finished is wrong too…

So now I will spend some quality time with Jack the Ripper I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge