Friday, June 08, 2012

Grrrrrrr......

Well I thought it was a good day… I thought I was enjoying what I was doing.  I really loved the fabric I was working with.  Pre-cut strips, something I swore I’d never use.  Proved myself wrong.  I used them and I loved them, this batch at least.

And I used someone else’s idea, just went ahead and followed along because I trusted what they said. 

No problems with the sewing, went smoothly.

Laid all the blocks on the bed… I don’t like them.  Not at all.  Not even a tiny bit.  Funny because I loved each one as I made them, each one was so unique and pretty.  All together they are a jumbled mess. 

And to make matters worse, I wrote down every step as I sewed, so I could share it.  There were no written directions, just a video to follow.  I need words to teach, so I wrote them.  And I saved them.  And they disappeared.  Somewhere on my computer, I just don’t know where.  I’ll keep looking but in the meantime I’m thinking on paper and trying to rewrite what I wrote while it’s still fresh in my mind.  Doesn’t really matter, I’m going to change it anyway so the design looks nicer and is usable.  I hope.... 

This quilt… I can save by adding sashing...... I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge