Monday, June 04, 2012

It’s really Monday now

John was home two days and now he’s at work, so today has to be Monday.  We got a lot done upstairs over the weekend, and a little yard work too, but there is still a lot to do in both places. 

I’ve moved one shelving unit into the storage room and loaded it with fabrics and I’ve emptied another shelving unit and as soon as he gets home to help me move it, I can unload the third shelving unit on to that one and then move that shelving unit and reload it.  That’s the easy part

The hard part is all the other “stuff”.  Stuff that was never on any shelf, stuff that was in boxes and baskets and just sat here there and everywhere.  Funny how I never noticed all that “stuff” before.  Sorting through it all and finding a place to keep it organized might be a challenge, but I’ll get it done, eventually. 

Right now I want to sew so I’m headed to the office/sewing room to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge