Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Now I can sew!

I kept saying I was going to sew, but every time I sat down to sew, something was missing and I had to go look for it.  And then I would get upstairs and want to do more organizing and moving, and honestly I haven’t done any real sewing in almost two weeks. 
NOW everything upstairs is as moved and organized as I can get it until Jonathon comes and cleans/organizes his half of the storage room.  (Hint hint!)  And everything is organized and ready for sewing downstairs too. 

And I found the pieces of the unfinished blocks for my purple mystery project so now I can finish that, providing I have a border fabric.  And if not I’m going to Lancaster this month, so I’ll get some border and backing fabric while I’m up there.  And it isn’t like I don’t have many other projects lined up to make, new samples, old UFOs and some even older UFOs…

Guess I should get off the computer and get sewing....after I eat some lunch.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I thought I was ready to sew then couldnt find my power cord. Then I found my power cord and now I cant find the corners to my project. I will sew eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee marge, i am sooo impressed! super organized...your aunt grace pile looks like my civil war repro pile..and fabric shopping in lancaster? priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually none of the AGs came from Lancaster. Way back when I was on the automatic delivery of AGs. At first I was getting a half yard of every new AG that came out, but when I realized how many she was going to do I went to fat quarters. Believe it or not looking at those AG piles, I have already made six AG quilts, four of them smaller sizes and two queens. I'm on the hunt now for a new design perfect for AGs! I want to make matching queen size quilts for my soon to be guest room.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge