Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers' Day

Happy Father’s Day to all you Dad’s out there in blog world, and to all of you who are both Mother and Father to your children.  It’s been ten years since my last Father’s Day with my Dad, and I kind of miss him. 

Mike came to town for the night and to cook breakfast for his Dad.  I’m sure John will enjoy it, if he ever gets up.  It’s Sunday, the day of rest, and John likes his rest.  He’s a hard worker and deserves it, so as much as I’d like to get him up, I’ll resist today.  Happy Father’s Day honey.

And to my Father-in-law Jack, who I doubt will ever read this, I love you dearly.  You have been like a Dad to me almost since the day I met you.  You are one very special guy!

And to my sons who may someday be Dads too, and no I am not nagging, you take your time.  When you do finally become a Daddy, be the best father you can be first, and secondly be a good friend to your children.  Just like your Dad has been to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge