Friday, June 15, 2012

Two tops done!

I completely finished both samples today and will probably start another one shortly.  I have decided for sure that I will not make the first one again even if I do cut my own strips for it.  There was a lot of bias and even I had problems with putting the blocks together. 

The second one I like a lot and I very well may make this one again sometime.  I would probably use strips I cut myself rather than pre-cuts.  That way I know if the blocks don’t end up square to start with it’s my own dang fault and I can’t blame anyone else, LOL! 

The next one I’m making… well I’m going to keep it a secret for now, but I will show this one when it’s finished, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge